Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Homework Due July 21st and 22nd

BOOKS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5TH BY MIDNIGHT!!!!

Go to blurb.com and log in with this info:
User name: jfeysa
Password: feysageorge

Then upload your file. Jennifer will purchase them on Friday, August 7th. I will let you know when they arrive so that you may go retrieve them.

If you art NOT ordering a book, but making your own, I will expect you to post images of your handmade books under the comments section of that weeks post (not layouts, but photos of the 3d objects themselves).

Again, I would really like for us to have an opening for our books in the first 2 weeks of Fall Quarter. Not mandatory, just fun times!

SO FOR TUESDAY JULY 21ST!
Please post layouts on your book blogs for us to review and critique your progress. You will have only this week and next week to complete your book with our help so kick it into HI Gear! If you have any questions, email me, but I was pleased with the layouts that you all did the very last time we attempted this, so continue in that vein.

I have lost a few of you. You know who you are. This is your last week to contact me to make arrangements for an extended deadline. If I do not hear from you, or there is not a miraculous turn around on your blogs and participation, prepare yourself for your final grade. It will not be pretty.

I was very pleased with the caliber of this weeks critiques. You all are so much stronger in your practice, it is very evident in the way you see photos, make photos, and discuss them. I am still proud!

1 comment: